Getting your finances together
Whether you are saving for something special or simply wanting to get your finances sorted, Jade Financial Group, Financial Planners in Ipswich can help.
Most of us have things we want but unfortunately most of us can’t simply go out and buy them. We have to save for them as putting them on a credit card can be very expensive. Whether it’s a new car, an overseas trip or a deposit for your first home, that something special is achievable if you are realistic.
Sorting out our finances is also something we all need to do at some stage. You don’t need a large inheritance or an intricate knowledge of financial markets. Whether you’re just starting out, you’re trying to get ahead or you are saving for something special, you just need to know how to make the most of the money you’ve got and exercise a little discipline.
Common questions to consider
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- Where does all my money go?
- How much should I be saving each week?
- How do I make the most of my savings?
- Where should I put my money while I’m saving?
- What is the benefit of starting early?
- What should I do about my super?
- Do I need to protect my income through insurance?
- How do I pay off my home loan sooner?
How we can help
When you have a special goal in mind or decide to sort out your finances, your first steps are to:
- Work out how much money is coming in and going out.
- Identify how you can manage your money more effectively without compromising your lifestyle.
- Have a plan where you are able to save more.
- Review and help you set specific goals and a target timeframe to achieve them.
- Look at how much you’ll need and factor in inflation for long-term goals.
- Review and analyse your spending patterns.
- Review your financial commitments and debts.
- Identify your opportunities to save money.
- Recommend savings or investment products to achieve your goal.
- Review, recommend and organise appropriate insurance to protect your existing assets and your financial situation.
What to do next
For more information about saving for something special or getting your finances sorted, phone Jade Financial Group, Financial Advisers in Ipswich on Ph: 07 3202 2470.