The law requires that any personal advice you receive from Jade FG, must be appropriate to your circumstances. While you have the right not to tell us personal information, if you don’t, the advice you receive may not be appropriate to your personal needs and your individual financial situation. When we meet we will take you through a 6-step process:
- A Meet & Greet, or initial consultation that allows us to get to know each other and decide if we are a good fit.
- We will collect all the information we need from you (sometimes called ‘fact finding’).
- We will help you identify your goals and current financial position. We normally do this at the same time as the ‘fact find’. We will consider the 7 building blocks or strategies (e.g. tax, social security, estate planning etc.), then develop and present you with a strategy.
- If you are happy with the strategy presented we will then present you with a written recommendation in a financial plan. This is called a Statement of Advice (SOA).
- We will discuss the recommendations with you and make sure you are comfortable and agree with them.
- Then we will implement the agreed recommendations, making sure the details are all correct as and per the agreed on recommendations.
- We will then regularly review your objectives, financial situation and needs with you.
It is important to remember that you are in control and can decide whether to go ahead, stop, change, adjust, or continue, at any stage of the process. To find out more about what to expect phone the Jade FG Team on Ph: 07 3202 2470.
Comments are closed.